The Rhiannon Room
Located on the ground floor of The Goddess House, the Rhiannon Room is a smaller room with capacity for 10-15 people seated. It is dedicated to the Welsh Goddess Rhiannon, Goddess of Love, and is painted and furnished a rich red colour with art by Tiana Pitman, Monica Sjoor, and Caroline Lur. The intimate, cosy space is perfect for sitting in circle and for smaller workshops, trainings and events.
The Rhiannon Room is commonly booked for: small group workshops and events, moon lodges and red tents.
Prices to book The Rhiannon Room:
- £25 – per morning / afternoon (9:30 am – 1 pm / 1:30 pm – 5 pm )
- £50 – per day (excluding evening)
- £65 – per day (including evening until 9:30 pm)
- £115 – per weekend (Saturday / Sunday)
- £25 – per evening
- £15 – Weekly groups per morning/afternoon/evening
- Chairs, couch + supported floor cushions for seating
- Use of The Goddess House kitchen
- CD player and speakers