THE BANBHA ROOM
On the lower ground floor, firmly rooted in the earth, you will find the Banbha Room, suitable for groups of 15-20 people seated. Named after the great Earth Mother of the Wheel of Avalon, this cosy room is decorated in Her earthly colours with lovely murals by Mandie Thorne and paintings by Tiana Pitman and Caroline Lir. The room has plenty of floor cushions, sheepskins and blankets, so is a great space for sharing circles and meditation groups. It is next door to the Goddess House Kitchen, so is convenient for workshops involving practical skills with crafting/demonstrations.
The Banbha Room is commonly booked for: small workshops and events, crafting / creative groups, sharing circles, meditation groups, film screenings and presentations.
Prices to book The Banbha Room:
- £35 – per morning / afternoon (9:30 am – 1 pm / 1:30 pm – 5 pm )
- £70 – per day (excluding evening)
- £85 – per day (including evening until 9:30 pm)
- £105 – per weekend (Saturday / Sunday)
- £25 – per evening
- £15 – Weekly groups per morning/afternoon/evening
- Chairs, couch, sheepskins and supported floor cushions for seating
- Blankets and extra cushions
- Collapsible small tables available for added space
- Use of The Goddess House kitchen next door
- CD player and speakers